B-1/2 Visa, a.k.a B-1 And B-2 Visa
Let’s talk about B-1/2 Visa. First of all you should focus on the personal statement in which you explain the reason of your extension/change of status. For example from B2 to B1. The reason would vary (business or pleasure)
According to the letter you have to prepare the evidence, i.e: previous plane tickets or tickets for business that you participated in the past but also for conference meetings during the time of the extension.
What you need to prepare for B-1/2 Visa
- Fill out the form!
- Attach copy of your passport, of visa page, entrance stamp
- Resend I-94 (paper shows when you enter and how long you can stay)
- You will also need to present sufficient amount of money that will allow you to stay in the US.
- It is also very important to attach ties back home. Ie: school, work ownership of real estate, car, insurance, utility bills, tax returns, employment letter.
- Make sure to include the ticket to your home country.
- Now tell us, is it worth paying 500$ and get someone else to do it for you?
According to lawyers and paralegals, there is a know how and a great amount of thought being spent on the personal statement. Browse Paralegals and immigration professionals and extend your stay safely with Shop Immigration
Focus Keyword: B-1/2 Visa