Get a Fiance / Spouse Visa

At Shop Immigration, we provide those who are interested in getting their fiance a K-1 visa to come to the U.S. or their spouse (if married outside the U.S.) a K-3 visa or Marriage-Based Green Card with the most reliable service and personal attention during the entire process. We have already helped hundreds of people get their K-1 and K-3 visas as well as their marriage-based Green Cards and we are committed to helping you, too.

Check out our privacy policy.