To extend your B-1 status, you must file a Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status, with USCIS. Why Extend Your B1-B2 Visa With Us We focus on the personal statement, in which you explain the reason of your B1-B2 visa extension or change of status. We do visa extensions with care. There is a great amount of thought being spent on your statement.


Contact us directly

we'll call you right away