For the Spouse of L-1 visa. The application process for a L-1 Visa, also known as Intracompany Transferee Visa, is for existing businesses to send an important employee within the business to travel to the United States and run an existing U.S. business or create a new business there.

Lawyers who offer L-2 Visa service

Currently no Lawyer is offering the L-2 Visa service