Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #6865

    I’d like to create a partnership with an American citizen. Can I apply for E-2 Visa with my investment?

    Can I start a company in the US?



    Hi Sidhart, unfortunately, people from India cannot apply for E-2 Visa.  I’m not sure why it’s like that. But it’s not supposed to be like that!

    However, you can start up your own company in the US and later apply for O-1 visa.  If your company is serious and you need to get here. We can help you qualify. You can read more info about that at

    Sometimes you need to have published articles. We have a PR company that specializes in that. Drop us a word at and we’ll try to help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.