Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #3357


    We are getting many questions on email, so here is our response to one of them:

    F-1 – student visa – It might be granted for the amount of time you are studying. Wife and kids can come with you, however, there will be no work permission for your wife. F-1 students may not work off-campus during the first academic year, but may accept on-campus employment subject to certain conditions and restrictions. Read more about the F1 Student Visa here.


    Founder Visa
    Immigration Specialist

    You can open your own company and issue invoices. Have others work for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.