Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #4588

    Jeremy Hon

    I’m considering getting an E-2 and move to the US. Will E-2 visa allow my family to join me?



    Hi Jeremy,
    Treaty investors and employees may be accompanied or followed by spouses and unmarried children who are under 21 years of age. Their nationalities need not be the same as the treaty investor or employee. These family members may seek E-2 nonimmigrant classification as dependents and, if approved, generally will be granted the same period of stay as the employee. If you have any more questions, contact us and we’ll be happy to help.


    Mierav Oz

    Can I obtain E-2 visa as an Israeli?

    Can I get an E-2 visa while I’m travelling in the US on a B-1 Visa?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.