Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #6021

    Diego M.


    I’m wondering if it is possible to change my L-1A visa to a green card? Is there any procedure for that?

    I would greatly appreciate your answer.




    Hello Diego!

    There’s the EB-1C visa that has been created for executives and managers – applicants under this category have similar qualifications to L-1A applicants.

    I can’t tell you all the details, I’m not an attorney, but I know that you need a job offer in the United States, so you need to ask your employer to file an I-140 petition on your behalf. Once the form has been received by the USCIS and your petition is approved, you can file for the adjustment of status (submit an I-485 form) or go through consular processing (travel to a designated U.S. consulate or embassy) to participate in an interview with an officer and obtain legal permanent resident status.

    I know my answer is very general, but I can advise you to contact one of our attorneys, they can give you free consultations.

    Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.