Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #5510


    Lately, this question is being repeated.

    IE question from today:

    I got admission in Cal State Fullerton to study  English and they are ready to prepare my I-20 But my case of visa Extension is still going on. So, my concern is that should I fill another form of. 1-529 when.i have a similar case still going on with USCIS? Please advice. Thanx

    The answer:

    When you are filing for F-1 visa you need t have valid B1/B2 status. You can file for an F-1 change of status now but the application for change of status may take time and it’s important not to over lap and over stay your extension.

    I hope this helps.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.