Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #5270

    I entered the US with a B1/B2 Visa in February. Now I’m 3 months pregnant, with a high-risk pregnancy. Recently got married, My husband is a green card holder. Do I need to file for a visa extension since I am advised to go on a bed rest for 4 months because of my high-risk pregnancy? My visa will expire on August.



    You should file for an extension right away.  We suggest you include your doctor’s medical diagnosis concerning the high-risk pregnancy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.