Check out the list of items needed for L-1A Executive Visa


Foreign Company
• Articles of Incorporation (or whatever document opened your business with the State Government);
• Certificate of Registration (or whatever is filed with the government yearly);
• Board Authorization for California Start-up Business;
• List of Shareholders;
• 2015 Tax Returns (2014 if 2015 has not been filed yet);
• Lease for Business Premises;
• Telephone Bills and Yellow page directory listing, also include directions to business premises;
• Profit & Loss Statements;
• Balance Sheet;
• Bank Statements (last 12 Months);
• Company Brochures;
• Color Photographs of Business Premises (15 to 20 inside & outside – also show company logos, products and employees in some of the photos), please mail, we cannot print out;
• Organizational Chart (to include all workers names and their job titles);
• List of all employees, with job titles and a brief job description;


U.S Company
• Company Statement;
• Articles of Incorporation;
• Organizational Minutes;
• IRS Letter for EIN issuance;
• Stock Ledger;
• Copies of al Issued Stock Certificates;
• Bank Statements;
• Business License;
• Seller’s Permit;
• Organizational Chart (for all current employees and future positions);
• Commercial Lease for Business Premises, with square footage and floor plan. Rent a desk operations are not acceptable for Visa purposes;
• Telephone Bills and Yellow page directory listing;
• Color Photographs of Business Premises (15 to 20 inside & outside – also include photos of company logos, emblems, products and employees), please mail we cannot print out;
• Business Plan;


• Color Copy of Passport I.D. Page
• Color Copy of Visa Page (if you are here in the U.S.);
• Color Copy of I-94 (if you are here in the U.S.);
• Employment Verification Letter;
• Payroll Summary for the last year or whatever is Similar to our W-2;
• Payroll Stubs/ Earnings Statements – For the last thirteen months;
• Resume / Curriculum Vitae.


This list is not inclusive. We may ask you for additional documentation.

If you want to apply for L-1A visa or have any questions regarding immigration to the United States, talk to our attorneys.