Angie Rupert

Marriage/Family Green Card (Consular Processing) ‹ read more about this visa

Angie Rupert

4 reviews


100% satisfaction guaranteed.


If you were married outside of the United States, you will need to go through consular processing.  This process will occur outside the U.S. in the American Consulate in the country where your spouse lives or lived. 


I hired Angie to help my company hire an employee. This was a somewhat difficult case and it lasted well over a year. Angie was by our side every step of the way. When we had questions, she answered. If we needed more information about something, she explained everything. Being a small, family-owned company (15 employees), this was our first experience hiring an employee from outside the US, and we needed a little hand-holding. Angie was the right attorney for the job. She was thorough and efficient and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Angie to any company attempting to navigate the immigration/hiring process.

at 29/05/2017

A great communicator; friendly but a fighter. Seemed different from other attorneys I've met, in that she genuinely seemed to care.

at 16/04/2017

Angie helped my small consulting business overcome a critical contract challenge. She was accessible, easy to reach on the phone and completed the contract ahead of deadline. And then she was available to talk through a few revisions and incorporate them quickly. Efficient and reliable. That contract template has lasted.

at 14/02/2017

I've hired Angie for legal services for my business on several occasions. I've received thorough, unfiltered advice about my options and a clear set of recommendations in each instance. Her advocacy has made a tremendous difference to my peace of mind and has made me a more confident business owner. I highly recommend Angie for her expertise, judgment, and professionalism.

at 11/02/2017
Add review

Login to add review


Forgot your passord?